At New Age Physiotherapy we are a rapidly growing practice in Sydney Southwest. We remain focused on helping our patients gain control of their lives by relieving their pain, restoring their mobility and improving their health by a proactive approach to treatment. Our mission is to be known as the leading provider of quality physiotherapy services in Sydney.
About the Role
We have exciting opportunities on offer for driven Part time/Full Physiotherapist to provide exceptional care to our loyal clients and support our growing Austral practices. Our client loads include a wide range of MSK conditions/injuries that allows you to work with Swimmers, Hockey, Rugby, Gymnastics, soccer players, dancers, Martial artists and professional MMA fighters. We also have access to a local nursing home for age care services.
Skills & experience
- Full Australian working rights
- Full AHPRA Registration/Limited Registration
- Good computer, verbal and written communication skills
- A genuine passion for health and therapy
- Experience with clinical reasoning skills
- Knowledgeable in hands-on treatments and EPAs
- Willingness to learn and further your physiotherapy career
- Experience in Pilates
- Dry Needling
- Manual therapy skills
Benefits & Culture
- Great Working Environment – Enjoy working alongside a group of fun, like-minded individuals who share a passion for health and lifestyle. Car space included.
- Advance Your Career – Great opportunity to progress, develop and become an integral leader of our business
- Fantastic Earning Potential – Great salary package + super + holiday pay & commission
- Flexible Conditions – We appreciate our people and are willing to provide flexibility to suit your lifestyle
Please send your CV to email@example.com